Sorry, it’s all very busy at the moment and I’ve arrived home to find that no roundup has been posted! How awful! I’m afraid I don’t have the time to post a proper roundup with words and sentences and stuff, so here is a list of links instead. Seriously just click them, there are some good posts there. There is no meaning in the order by the way, but they are grouped by vague subject.
- Ian Hamilton QC: All the Prime Ministerâ€™s Men? — a post by Angus MacNeil about cash for honours
- SNP Tactical Voting: A Prime Minister’s rebuttal — what are unreal businessmen?
- Freedom and Whisky: Has the SNP hit the jackpot? — a nice little mini-roundup of the SNP’s big news this week
- Scots and Independent: By George! — yet more on George Mathewson’s announcement
- Bishop Hill: One size fits all — or not
- The Select Society: New Entrants to the Political Game — looks at some of the new political parties in Scotland. I hadn’t realised that YouScotland is actually a political party! *hand slaps forehead*
- A Big Stick and a Small Carrot: Irresponsibility — Trident stuff, with a couple of lists looking at who has nukes and who doesn’t (guess which is bigger?)
- 520 votes for Cumbernauld and Kilsyth: Trident Debacle Points the way to Independence
- Councillor Angus Nicolson: How to regenerate the islands? — a very brief look at the problems facing the islands
- Between the Hammer and the Anvil: The Art Of Running The Circus From The Monkey Cage — sarcastically looking forward to Brown vs. Cameron
- Tarland Mad House: Hackers Heaven – Opening near you Soon — “The words “Government”, “NHS”, “Security” fill me with dread.”
- Shuggy: SNP unveils scheme to replace council tax — unimpressed by the SNP’s new local tax plans
- Kezia Dugdale’s Soap Box: SNP Approach to Maths — neither is Kezia Dugdale
- Holyrood Chronicles: It’s not very convincing, to say the least — nor Holyrood Watcher
- Musings of a reactionary snob: Mundell
- The Devil’s Kitchen: The Scottish Executive have lost their minds — on the Edinburgh Airport Rail Link, when there is already a tram line being built
- Mr Eugenides: Grade A twat — Mr Eugenides quotes a classic Chris Morris line, this time in relation to Michael Grade’s weak defence of television phone-in quiz shows
It looks as though next week’s roundup will be done by Shuggy. Hopefully it’ll be better than this one. Seeya later!